Recipe by: Veronica Becerra
- one/four cup butter, or more to taste
- one clove garlic, minced
- one/4 cup all-goal flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (such as Kraft®)
- two cups milk
- one 1/two teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- one pinch ground black pepper
- Add all substances to listing
- Add all components to list
- Melt butter in a large saucepan in excess of medium-high heat saute garlic until finally golden, 2 to three minutes. Reduced heat to medium and slowly stir flour into garlic-butter mixture until finally dissolved and smooth, 3 to five minutes.
- Progressively stir Parmesan cheese into garlic-flour mixture right up until cheese is melted and mixture is thickened, two to three minutes. Gradually pour milk into cheese mixture, stirring constantly, right up until smooth, about five minutes season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir till sauce reaches desired consistency, five to 10 minutes.