- one (7 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- one egg, beaten
- one tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs
- lemon pepper to taste
- Include all ingredients to checklist
- Add all substances to checklist
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix with each other salmon, egg, olive oil, green onions, and two/three cup cracker crumbs. Season with lemon pepper. Kind mixture into 8 patties. Coat patties with remaining cracker crumbs, and organize in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake ten minutes in the preheated oven, turning after, or right up until golden brown on each sides.