- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- three/four cup dry bread crumbs
- three tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/eight teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Add all elements to record
- Include all components to list
- Preheat grill for substantial heat.
- In a big bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Type the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or right up until effectively done.