Potato Chip Cookies are the excellent combination of salty and sweet! Butterscotch chips and potato chips pair with each other so properly in this potato chip cookie recipe!
What are potato chip cookies?
Potato Chip Cookies are so cookies that have butterscotch chips and crushed up potato chips in them! Definitely a minor bit exclusive and I admit I was a small skeptical about making these cookies given that it just sounds a tiny bit odd to be placing potato chips in a cookie, but they are in fact really amazing.
I was a little bit wary about adding butterscotch chips also, but some thing about the flavor combination of the butterscotch chips and the potato chips is definitely tasty. The dough is wonderful also which is essential to me given that I am 1 of individuals folks that helps make cookies primarily so that I can consume the dough!
How to make the very best cookies:
Soon after attempting out tons of cookie recipes above the many years, I have picked up many essential guidelines for generating the absolute best cookies!
- Make certain that you have adequate flour in the dough. If the dough is also sticky, you may need to include a small bit of flour.
- Commit a small extra time when you combine the butter and sugars. Creaming them collectively for two-three minutes will increase the consistency of your cookies.
- Preheat the oven. This will support your cookies flip out correct every time!
- Use a cookie scoop! If you want all your cookies to be flawlessly shaped and have them all be the exact same size, a cookie scoop is the way to go.
- Use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Carrying out this will make it genuinely straightforward to remove the cookies from your cookie sheet so that you don’t have to scrape them off the pan – they will just slide correct off in perfect form!
- Don’t over bake the cookies – when I consider mine out of the oven, they even now look somewhat below baked but they will carry on to bake on the cookie sheet for a couple much more minutes so that’s ok!
Substances in Potato Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened to area temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, properly-beaten
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- two cups crushed potato chips (Lays)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (I like to use about half of this simply because they are so sweet, so perhaps begin with 1/2 cup and include a lot more if wanted)
How to make Potato Chip Cookies
1st, you require to cream with each other butter and sugars for about two minutes with an electrical mixer.
Include the eggs, flour and baking soda and mix well.
Stir in the potato chips and butterscotch chips until evenly distributed all through the dough.
Roll into one-inch balls and location on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for about ten minutes or until light golden brown. Get pleasure from!