Recipe by: Cheryl Riccioli
- 3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/two cups vegetable oil
- 4 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- four 3/4 cups all-objective flour
- one 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- one one/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 one/2 teaspoons salt
- one one/two teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 one/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- one 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- Include all substances to list
- Include all substances to listing
one h 15 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 3 9×5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine with each other the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves stir into the pumpkin mixture right up until properly blended. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to one hour. The best of the loaf must spring back when lightly pressed.
See how to make a easy pumpkin bread that’s constantly moist and tasty.