Recipe by: Brad G Reynolds
- one pint fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Include all elements to record
- Add all components to listing
- Wash strawberries and eliminate stems reduce massive berries in half or roughly chop them.
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan. Cook more than medium-high heat, stirring sometimes. The mixture will sizzle for a whilst, but then juice will commence to form. Carry on stirring mash a handful of strawberries with a wooden spoon or heat-evidence spatula to assist create the syrup. Cook till sauce thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. In a blender, puree about 1/3 of the sauce, then combine back into remaining topping. Keep in fridge.