Recipe by: VELVEETA Cheese
- one pound VELVEETA®, lower into one/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound breakfast pork sausage, cooked, drained
- one (ten ounce) can RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- Include all ingredients to list
- Include all substances to checklist
- Combine substances in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on Large five minutes or until VELVEETA is totally melted, stirring after three minutes.
Watch how to make a super effortless, unbelievably delightful pasta sauce.
Get the magazine
Cook five-star weekday dinners every single time.
- FROM OUR PARTNERS AT RO*TEL:
- If your guests like a minor added heat, fire up their taste buds by getting ready this creamy, zesty recipe with RO*TEL Hot Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, and VELVEETA Jalapeno.
- Storage Know-How:
- Store leftover dip in airtight container in refrigerator up to three days. Reheat dip in microwave ahead of serving.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with tortilla chips or your preferred crackers.
- Ro*Tel is a product of ConAgra Meals, Inc.
Explore far more
VELVEETA® Down-Residence Macaroni and Ch.
VELVEETA® Cheesy Broccoli Soup
VELVEETA® Italian Sausage Bake
VELVEETA® Cheesy Bacon Brunch Casse.
Recipes That Present Off Sweet and Sp.
Get the magazine
Cook five-star weekday dinners each and every time.
It is excellent I make it all the time. The only change that I would make is I melt a stick of butter (not margarine) and then cube two# of velveeta up and include to the butter. Stir until the cheese is .
This dip came out delightful. I utilized a pound of sausage and also three slices of american cheese and a stick of butter. I melted the cheese in the microwave and additional every little thing to the croc pot to st.
I created this with ground beef and mexican velveeta. It was extremely good. The subsequent day I reheated the leftovers and added penne pasta. Had some quite very good mac and cheese
A fantastic recipe for men and women allergic to onion and garlic!! I passed out the recipe to close friends who attempted it!
I forgot how sinfully great this is. I prepped this the day just before Super Bowl, on leading of the stove. Could have eaten a bowl correct then! Microwaved for our scoops at lunch. Then had ham and ch.
I manufactured two adjustments based mostly on what I had handy. I used taco seasoned beef due to the fact I presently had some. The other alter I created was the Ro-tel, I employed the Chipotle flavor. This gave it a complete new f.